Types of Garden Led Lamps.
· Solar LED lamps, these are mounted outside with a built in solar panel that harnesses and stores light energy from the sun at day time, and at night the light up the place. These sorts of lamps can be used for both general purposes and security reasons.
· Electric low voltage lights, these LED bulbs utilize approximately 12 volts of energy from a transformer connected to the main power grid and are used to illuminate gardens and parks as well as entrances.
· Battery LED lamps; they have their source of power being a battery that can be recharged whenever they are drained off energy and example is a LED lamp candle. They are usually small in size and are placed on the tables surfaces or hang from the wall.
· Motion sensor LED lights. These are commonly security bulbs fixed with a motion detector device in them such that they switch on at the slight detection of movement. They are set on garden entrances or at areas that require security.
Tips to consider when shopping for LED lamps for a garden.
· The type of fixture available, different garden fixtures can be used and they, include tree hanging, wall mounting, or rope installations.
· The direction and purpose of lighting, different angles can be employed such as down lighting and unidirectional lighting. For security reasons, directional illumination is best while for ambiance purposes, any form is best as long as it creates the desired scene.
· Weather or the surrounding conditions, LED lamps are widely used in both extreme and normal conditions and thus its best to have lights that can handle outdoor conditions like rain and sunny conditions.